- Sheerness, Kent
- Full-Time / Permanent
JOB TITLE: Electrical Assembly & Test (Sheerness)
RESPONSIBLE TO: Team Leader
PURPOSE OF JOB: Using component parts to ensure Evaporators / Condensers / Fan Baffles are assembled in readiness for Production
- Competent to wire basic components such as Fan Boards, Light carriers, Shelf lights, solenoid coils and bench test them on a Safe Block.
- Competent to run probes inside a cabinet and make them off with braided sleeving to match customer spec
- Set out control panels with relevant Din Rail, trunking, terminals, contactors etc
- Competent to use basic hand and power tools.
- Aware of correct PPE to be worn.
- Maintain a high level of Housekeeping & Health & Safety awareness.
- Any additional related work as directed by Team Leader
Day to Day Operation and Functionality
- Reporting to your Team Leader ensuring that Sub-assembled components are made to the highest standard.
- To be available if required to work in other departments as and when requested.
- Flexibility with regard to hours worked (may include weekends and overtime)
- Able to demonstrate excellent levels of attendance, punctuality and reliability
- Full or Part qualified electrican certification
- Good numeracy skills
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of working with hand tool
Production Manager, Team Leaders, Production, Office Staff, Stores, Planning.
To apply for this position please email us at [email protected]