- Sheerness, Kent
- 18 per hour
- Full-Time / Permanent
JOB TITLE: A1 New Cabinet & Refurbishment
RESPONSIBLE TO: Team Leader
PURPOSE OF JOB: Using component parts to ensure the manufacture / refurbishment to a high standard
- Manufacture and/or Refurbishment of refrigeration units.
- To ensure cases are assembled or refurbish in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality
- Maintain a high level of Health & Safety
- Any additional related work as directed by Team Leader
Day to Day Operation and Functionality
- Reporting to your Team Leader ensuring that new cabinet and/or refurbished refrigeration units are made/reworked to the highest standard.
- To be available if required to work in other departments as and when requested.
- Flexibility with regard to hours worked (may include weekends and overtime)
- Able to demonstrate excellent levels of attendance, punctuality and reliability
- Good numeracy skills
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Experienced with hand tools
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Manual Handling
- Abrasive Wheels– key personnel
Relationships Internal: Production Manager, Team Leaders
To apply for this position please email us at email@example.com