- Sheerness, Kent
- starting from £11.39 per hour
- Full-Time / Permanent
JOB TITLE: B1 Stores & Warehouse
RESPONSIBLE TO: Stores & Warehouse Team Leader
PURPOSE OF JOB: To provide smooth co-ordination if stock into the Stores and supply into Production.
Key Result Areas
Maintain stock on the shop floor / Loading / Unloading which involves:
- Assist in accepting deliveries; confirming quality and quantity against delivery notes
- Ensure paperwork (e.g. Delivery/Dispatch notes) is passed to the office.
- Put away stock and maintain bin locations
- Assist in ensuring parts are clearly identified with part numbers
- Assist in receiving in-house manufactured parts and ensuring they are correctly identified and stored
- Picking parts for cases for production
- Warehouse/ Yard & Production bays – keep tidy and maintain stock locations
- Assist with preparation of cases and accessories for dispatch
- Assist with loading of cabinets or parts safely without causing damage when required.
- Preparing Products for dispatch using case protection and case bags when required.
- Knowledge/ Experience/ Skills Required
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Valid Counterbalance truck FLT licence (not essential)
- Good communicator
- Understanding of Health & Safety
- Flexibility with regard to hours worked (may include weekends and overtime)
- Able to demonstrate excellent levels of attendance, punctuality and reliability
- Manual Handling
- FLT Counterbalance (if required)
Production Manager, Team Leaders, Production
To apply for this position please email us at email@example.com