- Sheerness, Kent
- £10.45 per hour
- Full-Time / Permanent
JOB TITLE: D1 Refrigeration Assembly & Test
RESPONSIBLE TO: Team Leader
PURPOSE OF JOB: To assist the refrigeration engineers and undertake basic tasks when required
- Assist with location of condenser tray assemblies
- Assist with basic pipe preparation
- Basic wiring of controller panels.
- Maintain a high level of Health & Safety
- Any additional related work as directed by Team Leader
Day to Day Operation and Functionality
- Reporting to your Team Leader ensuring that all engineering works are carried out to the highest standard.
- To be available if required to work in other departments as and when requested.
- Flexibility with regard to hours worked (may include weekends and overtime)
- Able to demonstrate excellent levels of attendance, punctuality and reliability
- Good numeracy skills
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of working with hand tools
- Basic electrical knowledge.
- Previous experience of working with Oxy acetylene.
- Manual Handling
- Chop saw– key personnel
- Basic Electrical (in house)
- Basic Brazing (in house)
Production Manager, Team Leaders, Production
To apply for this position please email us at email@example.com